Monday, November 28, 2005

Isn't It About Time Rick Doty Was Taken Outside And Humanely Disposed Off?


It sure is, 'cos Rick's been at it again.

Now of course, none of us really know the score with Mr. Doty's status as to his former Intelligence employment. In fact I'm sure even he doesn't. But one assumed that having helped murder Paul Bennewitz, he retired to write parking tickets and eventually to go on to become a sheister - professions he did not seem to stay at too long. But he's got to be old now and probably retired. And yet, you never know with old dogs. Because something has recently surfaced on the Net which carries the heavy and profound odour of God's Gift To The Intelligence Disinformation Community.

http://www.serpo.org

What you will read if you go there are wonderful stories of human exchange visits with Ebens and the trials and tribulations of the Human Experience on the Eben planet. And so on and so on.

Now a gentleman I greatly respect and admire, Bill Hamilton, appears to have a bit of time for all this but to me, and others, it is so obviously the work of Doty that it doesn't even merit a second glance. If you want to suspend disbelief for an hour or so and just enjoy yourself, then by all means read what's there and get off on it.

The real question for me is, is this old stuff or has he just got bored and had a bit of a play again, just for old times sake? And if it is old stuff, why has it re-surfaced now? What is this evil genius's master plan? Hold on a moment; did I say genius? In terms of what we do know about his activities, bumbling incompetent would seem a fairer description. And he just can't leave the bloody subject alone. I wish he would.

5 Comments:

Blogger Isaac Koi said...

Hi Stuart,

Last I heard (which, I think, was in the final chapter of Greg Bishop "Project Beta"), Doty was a lawyer. Have you heard differently?

By the way, I thought you might be interested in the following comment by Edward Ruppelt:

“I understand that Bob Olssen [sic Olsson of Project Blue Book] is in law school at OSU, also Kerry Rothstein. Max Flutch, my sergeant, is taking law at LSU. I don’t understand this apparent correlation between flying saucers and lawyers.”

Quoted from a letter to Dr Hynek dated 21 February 1955 - text presented by Hall, Michael David and Connors, Wendy Ann in their “Captain Edward J Ruppelt : Summer of the Saucers - 1952” (2000) at page 93 (in Chapter 3) of the Rose Press softcover edition.

All the best,

Isaac (another lawyer...)

Tuesday, 29 November, 2005  
Blogger Stuart said...

Hi Isaac,

Yes, I thought I read he was no longer a lawyer either. Unfortunately, I cannot remember where I read it, which isn't much help.

I wouldn't be suprised if even he doesn't know what he does for a living these days.

Tuesday, 29 November, 2005  
Blogger Paul Kimball said...

Stuart:

Someone should send this to Michael Salla and Alfred Webre. I'm sure they'll fall for it... er, investigate it with their usual "thoroughness."

Maybe we could send Paul Hellyer as a goodwill ambassador. Anything to get him off the planet (physically, that is... mentally, he "left" a long time ago).

Paul

Tuesday, 29 November, 2005  
Blogger Paul Kimball said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, 29 November, 2005  
Blogger MarkWilson52 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, 30 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home