Monday, October 17, 2005

Socorro


The Socorro case has raised its head again, thanks to our dear friend Rich, and I find myself being maneuvered into a position that I actually feel quite comfortable being in. It is this; As a Ufologist, I have very great pleasure in announcing that................I don't care about the evidence! I am simply not interested in Zammora's glasses, what special projects were or were not being made then, who came along to look at the trace samples afterwards, and in fact anything of any investigative or analytical origin whatsoever.Why? Because I cannot get past one very important fact that for me, knocks out everything else. Everybody knows about this fact but they ignore it because, while it might do it for me, for others it does not offer any sort of answer. Or it's a fact that they would rather just ignore. That fact is this. The Socorro incident took place right next door to the White Sands missile Test base from which secret defense projects were tested. That's it. That's all there is to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home